I try to be grateful, I try to thank others when they do nice things, help me out, send presents or cards, I try to put it out to the universe that I appreciate everything in my life.
But today I've decided to make it official with a list!
This list is in no particular order, just as things came to me:
- My family, Team P and the extended folk. We all may be quirky, but we are quirky together. And fiercely loyal. I love that.
- Being a SAHM. I am so thankful I get to do this dream job of mine.
- The fact we can afford to live comfortably. This is one of the things I am most thankful for in my life because I know a lot of people are struggling these days. (Which makes me sad.)
- That Marc and I are close, our kids are close to each other and they are close to us. I hope it stays this way forever.
- Coffee. Enough said. And the fact Marc makes it for me every morning.
- Marc being such an involved dad.
- We send our kids to an amazing school with the BEST teachers!
- Music. Couldn't live without it.
- Nail polish. I heart you Essie!
- I feel lucky to have high self esteem. This may be insanely selfish/vain, but I put it because I give the credit 100% to my parents. I hope I can raise my daughters to be strong, independent, confident women.
- That I have an education. Not just a school education but life education.
- Friends. I have some great, amazing, funny, honest, good, friends. I wish they lived closer!
- A curious mind. I am positive it will keep me young, engaged, and educated.
- Glasses /contacts and acne medication. I'd be a mess without either.
- I love our house, the layout, the size, and our yard and the street we live on. Perfect family home.
- Our bedtime routine is out of this world awesome. It makes everyday special. No matter what happened during the day, good, bad, ugly; even on days when I know I've yelled too many times and said things I shouldn't have, the bedtime routine reminds us all that we love each other. Plus, I get to stare at their little baby faces.
- Venti caramel mocha from Starbucks.
- Kit Kats
- Love. I love love, it's the best. The bee's knees, the cat's pajamas.
What would be on your list?!